The PRR 2.0 B.B.BLACK BIBS Speed Fondo bib shorts by ALÉ offer gentle compression on legs and back. The ZERO FRICTION processing of the strap materials with a large cut-out on the back ensures improved moisture transport, a great fit and perfect comfort.
• Legs and back made from SERIE S 41 WR ACTIVE COMFORT for perfect compression
• Water-repellent surface treatment
• Straps made from SERIE LP 41 compression material with large cut-out on the back for improved moisture management
• ZERO FRICTION processing of the strap materials for a frictionless fit and perfect comfort
• Trouser cuffs with elastic, grippy EVO STABILITY SYSTEM
• Fewer seams
• 8HF seat pad
Note: Clothes of this brand run small as they are slim fitting. For the best fit, go up one size.
Material: 59% polyamide, 41% elastane
Straps: 54% polyester, 46% elastane
Inserts: 62% polyamide, 36% elastane, 2% other fibres
SERIE S 41 WR ACTIVE COMFORT:
Very elastic material for the right level of muscle compression and material thickness. The material comes with a water-repellent surface treatment, is fast-drying and breathable.
SERIE LP 41:
This material is especially thin and offers pleasant compression thanks to a high elastomer content. Besides, it offers best breathability and fast-drying properties.
ZERO FRICTION straps reduce friction, as the hem borders are perforated and welded with a special Bonded Technology. Besides, the materials used are very soft, thin and yet robust.
8HF seat pad:
The 8HF seat pad made from elastic microfibre material comes with memory foam on the contact points with the saddle. In the perineal area, the pad offers especially good vibration and shock absorption. A channel in the middle provides relief for the nerves on long distances. The side wings are flexible and follow your movements when pedalling. Thickness: approx. 4-8 mm