desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The GRAPHICS PRR Hexa Jersey by ALÉ is specifically designed for competitions. Thanks to lightweight and breathable materials and a close fit, this cycling jersey is perfect for all cyclists who want to show best performance in a race.
• Close-fitting, lightweight and breathable cycling jersey made of MICROAERO material
• Sleeves and side panels made of moisture-wicking BIKE MESH
• Back made of antistatic, breathable RAP DRY CARBON material
• Flat seams
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length YKK front zip with garage
• Close-fitting sleeves
• 3-compartment rear pocket with additional zip pocket for valuables
• Drop tail
• Anti-slip silicone bottom hem and cuffs with J-STABILITY SYSTEM
• Reflective elements
• UPF30+ UV protection
Main fabric: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Back, inner pocket: 90% polyester, 6% elastane, 4% other fibres
Side panels, sleeves, armpits: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
Cuffs: 75% polyamide, 25% elastane
Outside hem: 62% polyester, 36% elastane, 2% other fibres
Inside hem: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
Note: ALÉ size their clothing small. For the best fit, we recommend you to go up one size.
Incredibly light and elastic. A polyester-microfibre structure with a gentle compression effect. The outer surface improves ventilation and is fast-drying.
The close-meshed polyester fabric absorbs body moisture and wicks it off to the outside where it can evaporate. Thus, the material ensures a pleasantly dry and cool feeling.
RAP DRY CARBON:
The material is fast-drying and offers particularly high comfort and antistatic properties thanks to horizontally inserted carbon fibres. It protects from UV rays, is antibacterial and accelerates moisture transport for a dry and cool feeling.
The design of this elastic hem makes sure the garment stays put while riding and provides a perfect fit.