You can fit precision-made, durable bearing and sealing technology for GXP to your bike with the Press-fit bottom bracket cups by ACROS. Angular contact ball bearings made from stainless steel are ideally adapted to high axial and radial forces and distribute the pressure evenly, particularly when riding out of the saddle, for more rigidity and rotation efficiency.
Under high stress, too, the quality bearing with special grease ensures lasting smooth running. ACROS uses the moulded R3 sealing with plate-reinforced sealing lip. This reliable sealing construction offers high protection from dirt and washing out with low friction values.
· Press-Fit bottom bracket
· Bottom bracket cup Ø: 41 mm
· For GXP crank axles 22 mm
· Housing width: 86,5 / 89,5 / 92 mm
· Sealed angular contact ball bearings
· Double sealing
· Reinforced rubber lip seal
· Dust protection cap
· Material bearings: stainless steel
· Bottom bracket cups: Al2000, CNC-finished
· Weight: approx. 90 g