- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Protects the frame of your MTB from damages caused by a twisted handlebar, yet leaves enough room for all steering manoeuvres. The semi-integrated headset upper part with steering end stop is therefore ideal for mountain bikers or touring riders with heavy front luggage, to avoid damages, especially at carbon frames.
Encapsulated sealed angular contact ball bearings absorb the forces evenly in axial as well as radial direction. This allows for perfect steering movements. O-ring and plate-reinforced rubber sealing provide a durable grease film of the special sliding grease in the bearing base for reliable protection from dirt and water. The low height of the upper Zero Stack headset bearing with its straightforward Ahead cap simply looks beautiful on your handlebar stem combination.
· AZ-44BL upper part ZS44/28,6
· Construction type: semi-integrated (ZS)
· Steerer: 1 1/8“ (28,6 mm)
· Handlebar turning angle: 164°
· Press-in Ø: 44 mm
· Press-in depth: 7,7 mm
· Height: 21,9 mm
· Bearing cup Ø: 56,6 mm
· Sealed angular contact ball bearings
· Double sealing
· Reinforced R3 rubber sealing
· Material bearing: stainless steel
· Bearing cup/bearing ring: Al2000, CNC-finished
· Weight: approx. 81 g
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: acero inoxidable:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: