- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Make way for the Viantor by ABUS! This helmet is the ideal helmet for beginners, yet it comes with the same features as the pro helmets. For even more safety, it has the built-in ACTICAGE structural reinforcement. The ZOOM ACE fitting system allows for highly precise adjustment and is the ideal choice for female riders with long hair, too, because it is also compatible with a ponytail.
• Made with IN-MOLD technology
• Built-in ACTICAGE reinforcment that it firmly connected with the EPS shell
• ZOOM ACE – precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob for individual fit, compatible with ponytail
• Size adjustment via a half ring with extra front padding for optimum stability
• Four air inlets and 14 air outlets with connecting air flow channels
• Removable and washable padding inside
• Soft straps with easy adjustment option thanks to belt tensioner
Manufacturer’s ref.:7815 (velvet black), 7816 (steel blue), 7815 (fuchsia pink)
Weight: approx. 240 g (size M)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.
A structural reinforcement that is integrated into the EPS shell to offer the wearer maximum protection, as well as best ventilation and high comfort. Thanks to ACTICAGE, vents of the helmet can be quite big without compromising on safety.
Precise adjustment via a half ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability and a perfect fit. An anti-slip adjustment dial allows for precise adjustment. Besides, the fitting system offers wearers with long hair one comfortable advantages: A cutout in the fitting system offers enough space for a ponytail.