- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Hubble 1.1 kids' helmet by ABUS offers effective all-round protection for the little ones, thanks to a low temple and neck area. The air vents are positioned to prevent direct sunlight on the sensitive scalp. Thanks to the ZOOM EVO KID system, the helmet can be individually adjusted via a full ring.
• Made with IN-MOLD technology
• Visor-like front edge for higher face protection
• Low temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
• ZOOM EVO KID adjustment system
• Size adjustment via a full ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability
• Large, high-positioned and integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility (incl. CR 2032 battery)
• Six strategically positioned air inlets and outlets each to prevent direct sunlight on the scalp
• Foamed-in anti-insect mesh
• Soft straps with easy adjustment options
• Reflective elements
Weight: approx. 245 g (size M)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.
ZOOM EVO KID:
Precisely adjustable fitting system with a full ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability as well as a tight and excellent fit.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: