- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The ABUS Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500 folding lock is as robust as a rock and thus offers highest security for your expensive bike. The 85 cm long folding lock knows how to surprise potential thieves. Its 0,55 cm thick bars made from special steel offer high resistance and thanks to the ABUS Link Protection Shield, the links too are protected from cutting. Of course, attacks with ice spray or picking won't be successful either – even though the silicone or plastic surface kindly strokes the paintwork of your two-wheeler. This, the Bordo Granit X-Plus really deserves the highest ABUS security level - the perfect choice for expensive bicycles or e-bikes.
• Extremely robust, 85 cm long folding lock to secure high-quality bikes
• 0,55 cm thick bars and housing as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism made of specially hardened steel
• Soft silicone coating of the lock body, available in red, black and white
• Plastic-coated bars protect from damages to the paintwork
• Abus X Plus cylinder provides very high protection from manipulations like picking
• Ice Spray Tested
• ABUS Link Protection Shield for high protection from cutting at the joints
• Connection of the bars through special pins
• ABUS security level 15 out of 15 (maximum security)
• Compact folding
• Compact lock size offers various and easy mounting options on the frame
• Dimensions when folded (length x height x width): 19 x 4 x 7,5 cm
• Handy ST transport bag with rubberised velcro straps or screw connection to the bottle cage mount
• Material bars: steel
• Weight: approx. 1580 g
In the box: ABUS Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500 folding lock incl. ST transport bag, ABUS code card for replacement keys and 2x ABUS keys (one of which with LED light)
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: